Print these instructions before beginning to download the software.
These instructions work for Internet Explorer and Netscape. Additional
instructions are available for Mac users. If
you have a different Web browser or need further assistance, consult your
schools computer technology coordinator.
Download Adobe Acrobat Reader
Connect to the Adobe website at http://www.adobe.com/prodindex/acrobat/readstep2.html
and follow these steps.
- Choose the Acrobat Reader version with the appropriate language and
- Provide your name and email address.
- Click on Download.
- Internet Explorer users will see a window that asks “What would
you like to do with this file?” Choose Save this program to
disk and click OK.
A Save As window will appear.
- The Save in box indicates the location on your computer where
the file will be saved. Make a note of this.
- The File name box indicates the name of the Acrobat Reader
installation file that will be downloaded. Make a note of this.
- Click on Save.
- The File Download window will appear and when saving is
complete, the window will disappear.
Install Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Double click on your My Computer icon.
- Open the location where you saved the file.
- Find the file name that you noted when you downloaded the file.
- Double click the file name to initiate the installation process.
- Follow the instructions on screen to install Adobe Acrobat Reader.