Penalty Deadline: September 19, 2019
Audition Dates: October 23, 2019 – Piano;
Festival: November 21-23, 2019
Registration Fees: String, Woodwind, Brass, Percussion, Piano – $17.00; Vocal – $23.00
All-State Audition Quotas
- Woodwind, Brass, Percussion quota computation
- String quota computation
- 2018 Instrumental Scratch Percentages
- All-State Chorus Quota will be determined immediately following the first round of Chorus Auditions statewide.
- Pre All-State Audition Information Packet (for directors)
- All-State Finale Registration Form
- All-State Meals Order Form
- All-State Transportation Request Form
All-State Audition “cuts”
All-State Audition “cuts” for Woodwind, Brass, String, Percussion, and Vocal students will be posted here at 5:00 AM, Saturday, Oct. 26, 2019.
- Woodwind, Brass, Percussion cuts
- String cuts
- Vocal cuts
All-State Piano Audition “cuts” will be posted here at 5:00 PM, Tuesday, October 22, 2019.
- Piano cuts
- Handsign Solfege Guidance – Directors Letter
- Handsign Solfege Guidance – Accepted Student Letter
- Handsign Solfege Resources
75th Anniversary Festival, November 18-20, 2021 – Share your favorite All-State memories/stories from the past 75 years.
Sample All-State Auditions Cards (not for use at auditions)
- Brass, Woodwind Audition Card
- Percussion Audition Card
- Piano Audition Card
- String Audition Card
- Vocal Audition Card