Penalty Deadline: September 19, 2019
Audition Dates: October 23, 2019 – Piano;
Festival: November 21-23, 2019
Registration Fees: String, Woodwind, Brass, Percussion, Piano – $17.00; Vocal – $23.00
- Orchestra – Students should refer to their information packets and report to their assigned audition room at the designated time on Thursday, November 21, 2019. Individual Audition times will be posted immediately prior to auditions beginning.
- Orchestra, Band, and Chorus – navigate to the page and select the dropdown located at the top center of your screen to select the desired ensemble’s results
All-State Audition Quotas
- Woodwind, Brass, Percussion quota computation
- String quota computation
- 2018 Instrumental Scratch Percentages
- All-State Chorus Quota
- Pre All-State Audition Information Packet (for directors)
All-State Audition “cuts”
All-State Audition “cuts” for Woodwind, Brass, String, Percussion, and Vocal students will be posted here at 5:00 AM, Saturday, Oct. 26, 2019.
Google Folder Links:
All-State Piano Audition “cuts” will be posted here at 5:00 PM, Tuesday, October 22, 2019.
- Handsign Solfege Guidance – Directors Letter
- Handsign Solfege Guidance – Accepted Student Letter
- Handsign Solfege Resources
75th Anniversary Festival, November 18-20, 2021 – Share your favorite All-State memories/stories from the past 75 years.
Sample All-State Auditions Cards (not for use at auditions)
- Brass, Woodwind Audition Card
- Percussion Audition Card
- Piano Audition Card
- String Audition Card
- Vocal Audition Card